Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday, Monday

Well, It has been an exciting Monday. I woke up this morning to Lily telling me that I had to come and see something exciting in our kitchen. IT WAS A DEAD MOUSE! (Well, more precisely a mouse in the last moments of life.) It was not cool. We had been having some late night sightings of something scurrying across our floor and each time I have screamed like a little girl (much to my surprise). We tried to solve our problem with the humane solution of a live trap, but had no success. Finally, I decided I had to set out some poison. I didn't want to, but I did it. Well, the poison worked, and we felt both a sense of relief and guilt. I am hoping that he was a lone mouse and that there won't be any more "exciting somethings'" showing up around the house.

In other news, We are getting a new fence! We are all very excited. More privacy! The kids can play out there without me worrying! We can get a dog! Yeah! Our trusty jack-of-all-trades, Jorge, is putting it in for us. We love Jorge. He is awesome. He can doing anything.






I am also putting some pictures of our yard up. I love our yard in the spring. It is so pretty. Each year a brand new beginning. Life is new and the world is good.































































1 comment:

  1. So awesome Jamie!!! Love the flowers and love the fence even more. I am sure you will be able to hear the jealousy in my tone!

    ReplyDelete